In this month of December, when the people of the world celebrate the various holiday traditions of their native countries, love and compassion towards others is what carries these celebrations from generation to generation. Can you agree that you find that the holiday season is a time when you get super excited about sharing and giving and exchanging heartfelt things with friends, co-workers and your family? I hope this season finds us all with our hearts open wide to share the love, hope and joy with those we care about.
If you find that you are among the many that have a hard time with this time of year, perhaps it would be beneficial for you to seek out an understanding as to why you struggle through the holiday seasons. I do know a few people personally that feel that way, and even they wish they could turn their hearts around. Below I will offer a bit of information that may be helpful in determining what may be hindering you from feeling open in your heart center.
Seek and you shall find
If you desire to change the way you feel about situations in your life and how your view things, such as the holidays, in a less than positive light you first have to find out when and where the original feelings began to take root in your heart center.
Spend some quiet meditative moments asking your higher self and angelic guides to help you understand and bring to the surface, the memories that lay dormant within you. When you get clarity over the source of your feelings you will be able to undo any negative, or what I prefer as discordant energy, patterns that are held in the body. As you work on healing and renewing your mind over these situations that arise, you will find the physical body coming back into balance.
I believe that at the core of every human being, the desire to love and be loved is what our souls purpose on earth is all about. If you are having difficulty in this area, now would be a great time to see how you can turn it around.
Emotional Signs of Imbalance
Over-Active Heart Chakra:
- Overly aggressive, violent outbursts, temper tantrums
- Manipulative, controlling & need to be right
- Arrogant, hyperactive, super sensitive
- Power hungry, very competitive, ambitious & sometimes deceitful
- Dominating & Possessive in nature
- Conditional concerning love relationships
Under-Active Heart Chakra:
- Fatigue, lack of ambition, indecisive
- Appear cold, disconnected & disinterested to others
- Low self-esteem, self-conscious, feelings of unworthiness
- Fearful, victim mentality, paranoia, everyone is out to get you
- Disassociate with others, distrust people
- Tend to blame others and not accept your responsibility in the matter
- Need constant reassurance, very needy, feel sorry for yourself
- Melancholy, passive attitude, unhappy a lot
Physical Signs of Imbalance
- Stress, anxiety & anger issues
- Sadness, depression, negativity & suicidal thoughts
- High or Low blood pressure
- Heart problems, vascular disease & circulatory problems
- Thymus & Adrenal gland problems
- Auto Immune issues
- Respiratory, lung disease, Asthma
- Chronic fatigue, Diabetes, Eating disorders & Ulcers
Balancing the Heart Chakra
- Here are a few suggestions to help with re-balancing the heart center
- Use the color GREEN to focus on or wear the color in clothing to stimulate an under-active Chakra
- Use Pink to focus on or wear the color in clothing to subdue an over-active Chakra
- Choose Pink Topaz and Blue Sapphire & Rhodonite to help calm the Heart Chakra
- Get outside to enjoy a walk while meditating on the sounds of nature, like the birds singing, or the gentle wind rolling waves on a beach
- Use aromatherapy, essential oils like Rosewood, Rose, Eucalyptus, Bergamot & Melissa stimulate & calm the senses.
- Use vegetables & dark leafy greens to nourish the Heart Chakra like kale, spinach, chard, beat greens, cabbage, peas, zucchini, broccoli & cauliflower.
- Spices such as parsley, sage, oregano, cilantro, basil & thyme added fresh would also be beneficial.
- Crystal therapy includes: Rose Quartz, Pink Topaz, Green Aventurine, Emerald, Ruby in Zoisite, Pink Opal, Watermelon Tourmaline, Rhodochrosite & more…
- Play music that soothes the soul while uplifting the heart & bringing you joy.
- Tibetan Singing Bowls & toning the word “Yam” during meditation are also wonderful ways to help bring you back into balance.
Affirmations for the Heart Chakra
I AM Love
I completely love & accept myself as I am
I open & activate my Heart Chakra
Love flows freely to me & from me to others
Love is abundant in all areas of my life
I attract perfect love & love surrounds me
My relationships are full of love
Love is fun, love is easy, love is kind
I am grateful for the challenges that open up my heart
I am one with all of nature, the animals & the Universe
I love myself & I love being loved
I release all fear of the unknown
I am free to be all that I came here to be
I am Worthy of love
I attract emotionally available people to me
I am one with all the higher aspects of the Divine within me
Using daily positive affirmations is a powerful technique for improving your life & your view of yourself. Before you know it, you will have transformed yourself & your life to reflect your true inner radiance. Repeating affirmations over and over again, is like re-training your mind to accept what you are saying about yourself. It is you re-writing your story, re-aligning yourself to a higher vibration with your spoken words.
As you work to discover your inner most feelings of why you struggle with love and compassion, your angels and guides will help you to remove and replace those feelings with the highest and best for you. All you have to do is ask and receive from them, start sharing your love with others and the universe will conspire to bring love and compassion back to you. Namaste
Until next time, this is Sunscape…