Sunscape’s Good Tarot Guidance
Pick a card from the following to receive this weeks
timely advice that your spirit/soul guides
would like to share with you.
– Choose the card that feels right to you, number 1, number 2 or number 3.
– Choose before you scroll down to see what the cards have to say.
– Enjoy this magical and fun way to see what spirit has to say to you.
– This is purely for entertainment purposes only.
– If you are drawn to a second card as well, then that would represent an underlying energetic movement working in your field as well.
This weeks reading is from the Good Tarot Card Deck
I will be sharing the information on each card according to his/her interpretations found in the guidebook that accompanies the deck. Enjoy!
(*Note signifies my own intuitive thoughts on the card pulled)
Messenger of Air / Knight of Swords
* Note – This card represents an aspect of yourself or another who is a thinker and analyzes things by adhering to dogma. You may be finding yourself in circumstances where you are asserting yourself strongly. You may be stuck in your way of thinking from a past learned response. These responses are usually sub-conscious programming which cause you to have a quick response to a circumstance.
Perhaps you are trying to right a wrong or manage a situation that you perceive as obstructing your opinions in some way. However you are finding yourself taking this strong stance through your communicating with another person, it will benefit you more if you take a step back and view the situation from higher ground.
When this card appears to you, the tarot guidance being offered is a gentle reminder to take a good look at your current thoughts and patterns of behavior. This is not a critical card in any way, but a sign for you to look within to examine areas that may not be serving your highest good at the moment.
Your Good Tarot Guidance:
“I need to broaden my perspective.”
“I am reacting to a situation from my past. I have to think about whether I want to do things the old way or respond differently this time.’
“If I am swift and move quickly, ensuring my actions are for the highest good, positive outcomes are assured.”
9 of Water / 9 of Cups
*Note – This tarot guidance represents your wishes and dreams being fulfilled. Everything seems to be working in your favor, some of your goals are coming to completion and you are experiencing a time of contentment and joy.
When a nine appears it means that you are in or entering a time of completion in a specific area of your life. This may be a time where you’re acknowledging all your efforts and hard work, and feeling emotionally satisfied. You’re success at mastering your creativity have brought you to this point and you realize your part in the creative process.
The card is also asking you not to become too complacent in your thoughts or actions, as can happen sometimes with the energy of a nine. You may feel like taking time off and enjoying some much deserved rest and relaxation. Just don’t let yourself turn into a couch potato with all the complacent energy that a 9 of water card can also hold.
Your Good Tarot Guidance:
It is right to say not to what isn’t right for me, and now is my time to experience wishes fulfilled, the sweet harvest that came about form seeds I planted. I drink in the aroma of successful endeavor, take pride in my hard work and achievement, and savor the satisfaction of a job well done. I deserve to pause and acknowledge all I co-created, and I do it joyfully.
6 of Water / 6 of Cups
* Note – This tarot guidance represents seeking solace from past memories and life experiences that are influencing you in the present moment. You may be having thoughts of simpler times, perhaps a happy memory of the good old days, a past flame or even remembering a traumatic moment. Whatever you are focusing upon at this time, it is an emotional response to something from your past.
If this is the case, take a moment to see the situation clearly from all angles. What was it that you experienced and why are you still feeling the emotions of it today? Are you yearning for something today that you may have loved as a child? Are you wanting to re-create that feeling now, perhaps in a relationship that you’ve had or are perhaps in at the moment? Questions arise when this card appears to you, it is asking you to examine your feelings, so that you will be able to move forward to experience greater joy in your life.
Your Good Tarot Guidance:
If I am being triggered to remember the past, I can enjoy the warm memories but must recognize they are ephemeral. Emotion can color my recall and distort my understanding of what is happening today. I acknowledge and heal old wounds. I can experience security today, enveloped in the arms of divine love. There is no need to return to the illusion of a golden era of yesteryear because I can begin co-creating a better reality right now. Authentic healing and joyfulness will be mine if I stop rekindling the emotions of the past.
This weeks good tarot guidance from spirit
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this weeks oracle card reading. I will continue to post weekly cards on Mondays using various decks to keep it interesting. I look forward to you following me for the weekly spirit guidance. I hope you had fun and found inspiration in the post.
Until next time, this is Sunscape…
Sun. Scape. Ing. your day